As Rick and crew settle into their new home in Alexandria, things seem too good to be true. We are gearing up for a huge, 90-minute season finale this Sunday, and the interwebs are going crazy with speculation. Will they stay true to the comics or go a completely different route?
Here are 5 theories we here at Geeks Under Grace think will happen during the big finale.
***POSSIBLE SPOILERS AHEAD***
5. Morgan will arrive during or shortly after a major battle the “Alexandrians” have. If you remember from the midseason finale, we caught a glimpse of Morgan following the route to Terminus. In the comics, Morgan’s character is with the group in Alexandria.
4. We will meet those who are cutting the “W” in the head of the walkers. As Daryl and Aaron are out scouting the surrounding area, they come across a group of folks who were brutal enough to murder a woman and tie her to a tree. We surmise that these are the “Wolves” teased about in a scene at Noah’s home. We also speculate that these people are the DC Scavengers of the comics, led by Derek. If this is the case, we will witness a fantastic battle between Alexandria and the Wolves/Scavengers.
3. Deanna is going to try and exile Rick, with the drama from last episode where Rick beat Pete to a pulp carrying into the finale. When Rick is about to receive his sentence, the Wolves will attack, causing Rick to bring everyone together to defeat them.
2. Rick will be given the charge over Alexandria. Upon completion of the battle, Deanna will realize she cannot lead Alexandria and keep them safe. She or her husband (depending on who survives) will tell Rick they want him in charge.
1. Carl is going to be shot, either by accident or on purpose, in the attack. We also believe Abraham is going to die. These theories come straight from the comic book storyline, but don’t be surprised. What better way to end a season, seeing Carl shot and not knowing if he survives (Spoiler: he does). Additional note: Pete won’t be killed off just yet. Though Rick wants to kill him, he will need Pete alive to heal Carl.
What are your predictions for The Walking Dead? Leave them in the comments below!
Founder and writer for Geeks Under Grace.
Christian, Husband, Father, Sailor and Geek!
GDPR & CCPA:
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.