VeggieTales Has A New Opening To Their Show

I know many people are upset over the reskinning of VeggieTales. For many of us this was disappointing but nevertheless it happened. Now VeggieTales has a new opening to their show. Watch it below and compare it to the old version. Which one is better?

The Old Opening

The New Opening

Wesley Wood

Wesley Wood is an aspiring film director. He would love to make GOOD films to help spread God's word and help Christians grow.

1. Ben Schubert on April 9, 2015 at 5:03 am

1. I do not like the new animation style. It just doesn’t look right.
    2. I do like the snapshot idea. It is a very nostalgic trip down memory lane.
    3. Just Bob and Larry at the end? I would put out the entire cast, like in the old one, but oh well.
    4. The people who grew up with VT are now having children, and they are growing up with VT because VT is that awesome of a show. Keep up the good work BigIdea.

2. questdrivencollie on March 23, 2015 at 4:38 am

It’s the end of an era. But I don’t really feel like I have much say, they’re trying to reach kids, not a 20 something year old with fond memories of the old Veggie Takes.
    I guess I could get used to it eventually.

There are still some of their videos with the old designs I don’t have yet, but I have probably around 80% of them.

3. Sofia on February 13, 2015 at 10:09 pm

I put my response as “Sad” because it feels like the end of an era; however, with that being said, I think the new intro is not half bad. It is using newer technology to try and attract a younger audience. I hope the youngsters catch on because Veggietales was the BOMB DOT COM!

4. Jason on February 3, 2015 at 9:55 pm

I kind of like it. I grew up with the “older” Veggietales, and while I’m not a huge fan of the new art style, I think the intro felt more or less like the old one. Kind of like when a TV show gets a new visual opening for a new season. It’s a new generation of Veggietales, so why not? Just my opinion.

5. Victoria Grace Howell on February 3, 2015 at 9:19 pm

Oh my gosh the animation has changed waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much. It’s totally different! O_O

6. Charlie on February 3, 2015 at 9:16 pm

I agree with Monica. The old one is better in my opinion. The point of a redesign is to fix something with the artistic style but the old intro and graphic were perfectly fine just the way they were. Plus the old intro felt more-I know this sounds weird-exhilirating. They would show all these different cool things the characters had done in previous episodes and it keeps on building and building till we get that cute little climax. The new one just feels like looking through an old scrapbook-not as interesting. I will give the new intro credit for the more fluid animation though.

7. monica on February 3, 2015 at 8:07 pm

I liked the old one more..though i guess it’s interesting to see the different snapshots of the different movies. Really wish they hadn’t changed the graphics….Celery Night Fever is a favorite here but the new graphic they show on netflix is just not the same!