1. First off, for those who don’t know you, who/what is Blimey Cow?
2. Why the name Blimey Cow?
3. I have an introverted friend who wants to know how you guys get over being introverted and post videos online for everyone to see?
4. How do you all handle criticism?
5. I know in an episode of Jordan’s Messyges, someone asked what a fan base of Blimey Cow would be called. Jordan said a couple of ideas then decided on Cowmoonity. As it turns out there is indeed a Cowmoonity on Facebook. Were you guys aware of this and what do you think of it?
6. As you are aware, geeksundergrace.com is a geeky Christian site so I would be committing a crime by not asking some geeky questions. What video game, if any, is your all time favorite?
7. If Blimey Cow was to ever become a blockbuster comedy movie, who would play Jordan? Who would play Josh? Who would play Kelli?
8. If you don’t mind, I asked some of our readers if they had any questions for Blimey Cow and here is what they had. What exactly goes into making a Messy Monday video? (Such as time, editing, etc)
9. What is the best and worst part of running a popular YouTube channel?
10. Are there any other awesome YouTube channels like Blimey Cow that we should check out (besides Geeks Under Grace)?
11. Will Blimey Cow ever appear at any YouTube conventions?
12. What equipment do you guys use for audio/video? Also, what editing program?
13. As some may have noticed, you guys have a Patreon campaign. What is Patreon and why is Blimey Cow using it?
14. If the Patreon campaign does indeed reach the coveted $5,000 mark, what will change from now?
15. Lastly, who would win in a Pokemon battle between Jordan and Josh?
Check out Blimey Cow and all these great links as well!
Want to know what is so great about Blimey Cow? Watch these videos!
Wesley Wood is an aspiring film director. He would love to make GOOD films to help spread God's word and help Christians grow.
GDPR & CCPA:
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.